Get the book
If not in the United States: order directly from CRC Press using the country selector at the very top-center of the page or order from your local Amazon site.
Who is this book for?
- Undergraduate and graduate students and university career centers
- Current UX professionals, from those early in their careers to those who have been in the field for a long time
- Those in other related (or even unrelated) professions who want to make a shift to UX
- Employers who need to understand who they should be hiring and what skills those people will have
- Recruiters and recruitment organizations that are recruiting for UX positions
What does the book contain?
- Concrete tips and techniques for improving UX careers
- A comprehensive review of different types of UX careers
- A guide to navigating the UX career lifecycle from beginning the journey, to searching for a job, to deciding where to work
- Essential actions necessary for career success outside of technical UX skills
- Advice on how to stay on top of new information in a rapidly evolving field
- Personal stories from those in the field
- Worksheets and activities to help professionals think though topics in the book and make decisions about their own careers
Abby Covert | Ahava Leibtag | Amanda Stockwell | Angie Hernandez | Baruch Sachs | Brianna Sylver | Chelsey Glasson | Chris Castiglione | Dan Brown | Erin Everhart | Ginny Redish | Jen Romano Bergstrom | Jessica Ivins | Jessica Peterson | John Payne | Jonathan Follett | Kerry Bodine | Kevin Lee | Kim Bieler | Krissy Scoufis | Lauren Currie | Leslie Jensen-Inman | Michael Rawlins | Nick Gould | Pamela Walshe | Tom Johnson | Tracey Lovejoy