Chapter Resources > Career Pathways > Chapter 15 – Content-Related Pathways: UX Writing
Thank you to Emily Stevens for writing this section in the book and for providing the initial set of resources for this page.
Related Links and Articles
- The Rise of the UX Writer by contributor Emily Stevens (UX Planet)
- How to Become a UX Writer by Anja Wedberg (CareerFoundry)
- Getting Started with Writing Inclusive Copy by Kaitlyn Luckow (UX Writers Collective)
- What Does a UX Writer Actually Do? by Yuval Keshtcher (Career Foundry)
- How to Create a Stand-Out UX Writing Portfolio by Emerson Schroeter (Career Foundry)
- The Best UX Writing Courses (And How to Pick One) by Emerson Schroeter (Career Foundry)
Although UX writing is sometimes used as a synonym for any type of digital text creation, most jobs in UX writing will include “UX writer” in the title.
Image: Bakhtiar Zein / Bigstock.com