Chapter Resources > Chapter 11 (Overview Page) > Information Architecture
(Also in Chapter 11: Interaction Design | User Research | Content Strategy | Content Writing | Technical Communication | Human Factors | Visual Design | Accessibility | Customer Experience | Service Design | UX Strategy| Intersections)
Thank you to Abby Covert for writing this section in the book and for providing the initial set of resources for this page. Check out Abby’s new book How to Make Sense of Any Mess: Information Architecture for Everybody as well as her Abby the IA website for more information on becoming an information architect.
Related Links and Articles
- Learning Information Architecture (Information Architecture Institute)
- Pain with No Name (A List Apart, 2016)
Supportive Professional Organizations
- Information Architecture Institute (IAI)
- Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T)
- User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA)
- Global: IAI 2014 Salary Survey (PDF)
- United States: Onward Search 2015 Salary Guide for UX Jobs in the top 20 markets
Indeed.com Job Trends by Year
Other job titles that may include information architecture work: user experience architect, experience architect, librarian, taxonomist and ontologist
What other links and resources should go here?
Please let me know what great resources should go here by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image: HunThomas / Bigstock.com